- It’s about time the ghosts got some of the glory
- Weirdly adorable mug shaped like Inky the Ghost from Pacman
- Inky is the turquoise one, in case you weren’t aware
- Made of the finest hard-wearing ceramic
- Officially licensed Pacman merch, of course
Pacman has had his own mugs for years (not to mention that unfortunate cutlery line released in the ‘90s) - meanwhile our boy Inky has been sat there patiently, waiting for his big moment. Wait no longer, Inky, your time has come.
In his aesthetically pleasing turquoise hue, Inky The Ghost is a fine addition to any retro gamer’s kitchen. Once a terrifying spectre of death, he now represents putting your feet up and having a nice soothing cuppa. A bit like how in Pacman the aliens turn blue and then you get to eat them, or whatever.
While Inky The Ghost in mug form is awesome in more ways than one, he is lacking the key feature we requested: making THAT sound when you finish your drink. You know the one. Pity. Not sure how it would work, but if any of you lot are budding ceramic-audio scientists, please do drop us a postcard, detailing how you would give Inky a voice. Cheers.
More detail and specification