This is only available at Firebox!
- Call yourself a puzzler? Try completing this one using chopsticks
- Consists of 300 almost identical pieces
- Includes a spatula and glue so you can immortalise hours of hardship
- Comes with a Japanese plum sticker to 'garnish' the finished puzzle
- Yeah we don't really understand either, but we kinda like it
When a jigsaw puzzle comes with its own spatula and glue so you can immortalise your achievement – you know it's not going to be easy.
Not only is the Rice Puzzle made up of 300 almost identical pieces, but it also comes with a set of chopsticks to add an extra challenge to the proceedings.
For those of you that do finish this unashamedly eccentric Japanese puzzle, they've included a 'plum' sticker that's meant to be placed on top of the completed puzzle as a celebratory garnish? Yup, us neither.
More detail and specification