- Turn your favourite tipples into twisted ice-cold delights
- Includes a silicone cyclone mould and a chunky glass tumbler
- Can also be used to make tornado-shaped ice blocks
- The perfect vessel for a 'Dark and Stormy'
- Drinking habits spiralling out of control? Cool off with an ice tornado
Weather warning: The Ice Tornado Glass is on the way. Your best bet is to batten down the hatches and fix yourself a damned cool beverage.
Making drinks with the silicone mould and glass tumbler is an absolute breeze, even a total nimbus-cile can use it. Just pop it in the freezer and wait for the storm to brew (the water to freeze). After a few hours, carefully remove the mould to leave a vortex surrounded by ice, ready to be filled with your favourite tipple. The result is so striking you'll be hailed as a hero by your party gusts.
Check the bar-ometer, it's time to get hurri-caned! Add a twister lime and turn it into a tropical storm. As the night goes on you may find that there is poor visibility. Things may be a bit foggy in the morning, with occasional strong winds and a chance of chunder and lightning. A shower wouldn't go a miss.
Terrible weather puns aside (sorry if we mist any), the Ice Tornado drinks mould is the perfect way to keep your beverages freezing cold and looking impressive.
More detail and specification