Love it as much as we do?
- Ice cold lolly, warm glow
- Except it’s not warm because it’s efficient LED neon
- In the shape of a lovely lolly, summer’s best treat
- Connects via included long USB cable
- Super easy to mount to the wall
Ice lollies: the appetising, aesthetic treat that you just can’t nail to the wall. And they don’t glow either. No, not even the mighty Twister. Bummer, huh.
Stop trying to hammer that Calippo and pop this lovely LED light up instead. This giant ice lolly glows with all of the intensity of a real neon light, without the obscene electricity bill or impact on the environment.
Simply plug it in with the included USB cable and you’re good to go. Said cable is an absolute longboy so you won’t have to mount it to the skirting board, btw. You’re welcome.
More detail and specification