- Makes a pint of delicious ice cream in just 20 minutes
- Shake it, roll it, pass it round with your friends
- At last ice-cream making is fast and fun!
- No batteries, electricity or lengthy spells in the freezer required
- Also makes great-tasting sorbets, slushies and frozen yoghurt
Everyone loves ice cream, there's no denying that. But when it comes to ice cream makers, why are they so underwhelming? Ugly devices that sit on the kitchen worktop stirring cream at an alarmingly slow rate AND you have to leave them in the freezer for hours before you even start! The Softshell Ice Cream Ball is here to change all that and inject a bit of fun into the proceedings.
It couldn't be simpler. Pop open the chamber on one end; pour in your chosen ingredients, seal it up, flip it over and add ice and salt to the chamber on the opposite end. Then let the fun commence...
Shake it vigorously in the air, roll it leisurely across the floor or pass it around with your friends – play your way to a delicious pint of ice cream in just 20 minutes. If you're going to make yourself a frosty treat then you may as well have fun doing it!
The frozen fun does not cease at mere ice cream either, this playful appliance can also make frozen yoghurt, sorbets and slushies too.
More detail and specification