- Hone your drawing skills and bring your comic book world to life
- Over 100 pages of tutorials and templates to practise with
- Learn about character proportions, perspectives and much more
- Absolutely smashed its Kickstarter target so you know it's good!
- Co-created by renowned Marvel illustrator Ryan Stegman
- A smart Moleskine journal that even Rorschach would be proud of
Housed within this smart and unassuming Moleskine cover lies the key to turning your tender comic book dreams into a tangible and beautiful reality.
I Draw Comics is loaded with in-depth lessons and guidelines to teach you all about perspective, commonly used character proportions, how to layout your comics, composition and even story-telling elements.
There's over 100 pages of templates to practise with; all printed in non-photo blue ink so that you can keep your drawings in check, then scan them in grey-scale and watch the lines magically disappear leaving behind your impressive creations.
Now you can turn your adorable but mildly depressing stick figures into mighty fully-fledged superheroes worthy of their own graphic novel. That's right, this means "The Marvellous Misadventures of Apathetic Slob Man and Wasted Talent Girl" may finally see the light of day!
Best of all there's a wealth of links to external resources for aspiring artists who want to further hone their talents, as well as a vast contact list of global Comic Book publishers and Comic Con dates/locations for when your master-work is complete and you want to get your name out there.
More detail and specification