- Internal motion sensor lights up these beasts when they're stirred
- Three majestic glowing creatures to choose from
- Hang your house keys, coats and umbrellas on their horns
- Magnetic and screw mounting options
- A stylish and humane alternative to actual taxidermy
Taxidermy Chic is definitely having a renaissance, but most of us would rather preserve the earth's dwindling animal population, and who really has the space for a full-blown buffalo head on their wall?
These Hunting Trophy Door Lights are the stylish and humane (not to mention purse-friendly) alternative to actual taxidermy, and with handy magnetic and screw mounting options you can put them up just about anywhere.
They're not just to be stared at either; thanks to an in-built motion sensor, these majestic creatures light up every time they're moved. Providing the perfect gentle glow for twenty seconds until you next stir them, so that means no more fumbling around for light switches in the dark.
What's more, the horns and tusks of these luminous beasts are the perfect place to hang up your keys, jewellery, coats, and umbrellas.
More detail and specification