Love it as much as we do?
- Delve deep into the history of your favourite swears
- Learn how to craft more impactful insults
- A crash course on grammatical rules and adverbial uses
- Written by swearing-connoisseur Stephen Wildish
- We swear by it (aaahahaha)
You're probably thinking – "I don't need to be taught how to f*cking swear". We thought we were experts on the subject too until we dipped our noses into How to Swear.
This illustrated guide goes deep into the history of swearing; examining the true origins of words like 'f*ck', 'p*ss', 'sh*t' and 'c*nt', before revealing the most impactful way of using them.
Discover the various adverbial uses of different types of animal excrement (horsesh*t, apesh*t etc) as well as how swear words can fulfil different parts of speech. e.g. ‘F*cking f*ck, the f*cking f*cker’s f*cked’.
You'll be crafting glorious sweary prose in no time.
More detail and specification