- Insult the locals eloquently and with gusto
- 128 pages rammed full of foreign sweary delights
- Featuring everyday curses, X-rated oddities and familiar phrases
- Covers dozens of different languages
- Sprinkled with pics and handy phonetic pronunciation guides
It’s still a big wide world out there, and as every adventurer knows, there’s nothing as frustrating as being unable to communicate your feelings. Sure, ordering milk in your coffee, locating the loo and getting out of that dodgy Mexican jail are important conversations, but sometimes you need to be a little more expressive.
Thankfully, here’s the only piece of kit you’ll need to really develop your arsenal of fruity phrases, the guide on How To Swear Around The World. 128 pages packed with curses, phrases and elaborate insults, in dozens of languages; it even includes phonetic pronunciation and pictures.
Ideal for the contemporary traveller who may need to compare a companion to a suggestively shaped fruit, curse an enemy with a painful death or imply that someone’s mother enjoys intimate relations with wild animals.
More detail and specification