- Your introduction to the modern language of love - Emoji
- Express your true feelings like never before
- Featuring pick-up lines, first dates, romantic movies and more
- Never have to use words, grammar or punctuation again!
- Show them that your :heart: is in the right place
Telling someone how you really feel is hard, particularly when you're only using Whatsapp. Well now you can put aside the eloquent Shakespearean love sonnets, Emoji is the new language of love
and you need to learn it fast before you're left behind. The ‘face with tears of joy’ symbol was named Word of the Year 2015 so you know we're not exaggerating.
This handbook contains emojis in various combinations for every single stage of your relationship – it covers everything from flirty pick-up lines
and what not
to say on a first date, to living together, choosing romantic movies
and saying 'I love you'. Even if you don't want to use emojis yourself, this book is an invaluable means of decoding the messages of your loved-ones.
Here are some examples:
– Let's hump?
– Friends with Benefits
– You're a pain in the ass
– Signed, sealed, delivered – I'm yours!
With words there's always a danger that someone will misinterpret your tone, emojis on the other hand – light-hearted and ripe with suggestive innuendos
. So forget about words, grammar, punctuation and actual effort. From now on it's all winks and smiles, locks and keys, poops and aubergines.
More detail and specification