Added to basket!
How To Do Great Work Without Being An Asshole
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- A straight-talking guide for creatives
- Navigate the creative industries like an expert
- Packed full of tips, tricks and advice
- Whether you’re a director or a junior, this book will help you
- Advice this good is priceless
You don’t have to be a surly egomaniac to do great work, but it helps! Only joking, don’t be a dick.
This book is your ultimate guide to the creative industries, from how to handle success without losing your humility, to dealing with chaotic workflows, long hours and toxic culture. You’ll be navigating the industry like a pro in no time!
Everyone can pick up at least a tip or two from this compendium of advice, from directors to interns, freelancer or full-timer, agency or in-house, designer or ad-man, publisher or fashionista, filmographer or print producer. You’ll be navigating the industry like a pro in no time!
More detail and specification