Added to basket!
How To Be Vegan And Keep Your Friends
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- The essential plant-based kitchen companion
- For vegans and compassionate carnivores looking to change
- Packed with shareable, snackable, actually doable recipes
- So delicious that the meat-eaters will want a bit
- Go vegan without everyone thinking you're 'one of THEM'
Feeling guilty about the moral and environmental impacts of all those animal products you chow down on? Or maybe you’re a well-versed vegan craving some kitchen inspo. Either way, you’re going to bloody love this book.
You don’t need to sacrifice convenience and taste to spare the poor creatures we share our planet with and this cookbook is a fabulous bit of evidence for that. This thing has recipes for everything, from making your own nut butters to square meals, picnic favourites and the best dishes to entertain with.
If all vegan food was this easy and delicious then everyone would be plant-based. Now, who fancies a biryani?
More detail and specification