- A futuristic building & balancing game that defies gravity
- Prepare yourself for hours of fun and unsporting behaviour
- Take turns stacking pieces on the levitating platform
- Cause the platform to tumble and you, sir, are the loser
- The perfect game to tear your family apart
Anyone for a levitating construction challenge?
Hoverkraft has you stacking 3D tetromino-like pieces on a game board that actually hovers. The platform is kept aloft by strategically placed magnets and players must add one of 24 translucent blocks to the towers. A little like Jenga. And Tetris. They probably should have called it Jetris.
As long as the tower is still standing after your move, the game continues. Should you bring the tower crashing down - the game is over and your competitors will scream 'loser' in your face over and over again.
Finding it all a bit much? Shed one too many infuriated tear? Everything's going to be OK. You can adjust the strength of the tower's support, making it less prone to toppling. Ideal for amateurs or just to stretch gameplay out.
Let the games commence.
More detail and specification