- Six coasters, each printed with a different cross-section of heart
- Prevent cardiac conditions caused by the sight of ring marks
- Perfect for literal romantics, biologists and heart surgeons
- Stack them up in order and you can look down on the full heart
- Take it, take all 6 slices of my heart now baby
It's a scientific fact – ring marks are bad for you health. The moment you see that damp glass settle down on an unprotected surface your heart starts pumping and you think to yourself "why, aorta!!!"
Now you can bypass all this stress and strain with the Heart Anatomy Coasters, a set of six polished glass coasters, each one printed with a different cross-section of the human heart. Examine the various chambers and ventricles or stack them up in the right order (easy because the coasters are numbered) and marvel at the full muscle in all it's glory.
They've even got little rubber feet beneath them to further protect your immaculate surfaces. Phew.
More detail and specification