- Melt away the scaly wax egg to reveal a porcelain dragon
- Bring these mythical beasts back from the brink of extinction
- No need to walk into a blazing funeral pyre to hatch them
- Each egg contains a random colour of dragon, it's a lucky dip!
- Exclusive to Firebox.com
- Become the Mother (or Father) of Dragons
Thought to be extinct for aeons, these mysterious creatures are finally making a triumphant return. This Hatching Dragon Candle was painstakingly retrieved from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai and given to us as a wedding present, but now this precious artefact is yours to own.
Thankfully there's no need to carry this petrified dragon egg into a blazing funeral pyre to unleash the creature within. Just light up the wick and as the wax begins to melt, the scaly exterior will fall away to reveal a rather coy looking baby dragon.
Everyone knows that if you want to rule the Seven Kingdoms you're going to need a little assistance of the 'fire-breathing' kind. Whilst you'll never be able to fully train a dragon (no matter what Dreamworks might have you believe), this hatchling gives you the unique opportunity to nurture a close bond while it's still young.
More detail and specification