Added to basket!
Harry Potter Knitting Magic
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- You're a knitter, Harry!
- Bring to life 25 magical knits from the Harry Potter world
- Create as-seen-on-screen clothing, creatures, home decor and more
- Easy to follow, with a wide range of projects for all skill levels
- The hand-knitted Hogwarts house scarves look amaaazing!
- Written by the lovely Tanis Gray – serial designer, Potterhead and knitpreneur
Grab a pair of similarly-sized "wands" – it's time to swot up on your stitchcraft and knitting wizardry!
This brilliant hardback book is packed full of Potter-themed patterns, pulled straight from the films for you to bring to life in knitted form. There are a wide range of projects suitable for all skills levels, ranging from simple starter knits like Hogwarts House Scarves and Seven Horcruxes tea towels, to more challenging ventures like Fluffy the Three-Headed Hound and Mrs Weasley's Christmas sweater.
An absolute must-have for all hardcore Potterheads; in addition to step-by-step knitting projects, this book is also laden with facts and trivia, original costume sketches, film stills, and other behind-the-scenes magic.
More detail and specification