- Turn tea time into Snape’s potion class
- Realistic miniature ceramic cauldron
- Complete with official Hogwarts crest, of course
- Weighty, capacious, luxurious
- Dry ice for full magic effect not included
This officially licensed Harry Potter cauldron mug looks and feels like it was plucked directly out of Hogwarts, and we could ALL use something to make our dull muggle existence a little bit magical. Seriously. This could have been a prop in the films.
That said, the luxe foil detailing and matte finish are so damn luxurious that we’re not sure any of the Potter gang could have afforded this - they were only schoolkids after all! Good thing the price is suspiciously fair for something that feels so fancy when clasped in your hands.
Mix up your very own potent potions in style while showing support for the world’s greatest school of witchcraft and wizardry. Because Polyjuice doesn’t look quite as magical in that Sports Direct mug.
More detail and specification