We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- No more getting dressed in the dark
- Frosted sections light at the touch of button
- Bright enough to illuminate your morning routine
- Dim enough not to wake your slumbering partner
- Hangs up like a regular coat hanger
It's 6:00am, you're getting up extra early for work. The curtains are drawn, your bedroom is pitch black, and by some miracle your alarm hasn't disturbed your sleeping partner. You daren't turn on the lights but you can't see a f*cking thing. What to do?
Designed by a frustrated boyfriend who was fed up of getting dressed in the dark, the Hang Up Light solves this common morning conundrum.
At the touch of a button, two sections of the hanger light up and emit a soft white glow that's bright enough to illuminate your clothes but dim enough not to wake your other half.
More detail and specification