- Cards Against Humanity meets Pictionary - with a filthy twist
- Or should we say… Filthy Cards Against Pictionary
- Not one for the easily offended… seriously
- Perfect for dirty dinner parties, boozy socials and stag dos
- Sub-optimal for family reunions
- Optional drinking rules to lubricate your seedy brain
You’ve exhausted Monopoly, had your way with Cluedo and played even Cards Against Humanity to death. Sling ‘em to the back of the cupboard because there’s a new game on the block and it’s very naughty.
Gang up into teams to play Gutterhead and tap into your depraved minds to out-draw and out-guess your opponents. Pick a card and one player from each team draws the filth described while the other teams frantically try to guess what the hell that squiggle is meant to be. First team to guess correctly wins that round. Simple as - it’s not Settlers of Catan, put it that way!
Need to get a little loose before you can draw barebacking and butt plugs? Optional drinking rules are included to take it to the next level. Sober or sozzled, you’re guaranteed to think less of your mates and ruin at least one of your friendships.
Word to the wise: don’t play this with your nan unless you want to explain what a gimp is in front of your whole family.
More detail and specification