- Holster your writing weaponry in this high calibre desk accessory
- Features six spacious chambers so choose your ammunition carefully
- Made from a hefty chunk of aluminium, it's basically bullet-proof
- Extracted from an oversized handgun (probably)
- Play writing implement roulette!
You're an uncompromising writer. The Dirty Harry of the office. A veritable word slinger, fiercely scrawling out literature like bullets spraying from a gun. You write first, ask questions later.
So you need to make sure that you holster your writing weaponry inside a high calibre desk accessory – the Gun Cylinder Pen Holder. It's cast from a single hefty chunk of aluminium, most probably acquired from a strange race of violent oversized humans who brandish freakishly large handguns. Either way it's practically bullet-proof.
Choose your ammunition carefully and keep the chambers fully-loaded and well-polished; ready for you to indulge in exciting games of writing implement roulette!
More detail and specification