- Sooo, how much does this lunch box rock?
- An incredibly realistic miniature tin guitar case
- Pluck your way through a raucously scrumptious lunch in style
- The perfect home for your bat sandwiches
- Could also be used to house the smallest violin the in the world
What do Brian May, Slash and Eddie Van Halen have in common? They all make their own sandwiches. Duh.
This smashingly sturdy classic tin lunch box is the spitting image of an actual guitar case, just a little more teeny. It's plucking awesome.
Whether you're peckish mid-tour or it's lunch time at the office, this insanely authentic looking tin Guitar Case Lunch Box is perfect for storing your Peach Boys, Babybels & Sebastian and of course your Iggy Popsicles. (Sorry.)
Light, compact and easily to clean, this glorious little number also comes with stickers - so you can customise the living hell out of your axe case.
Are you ready to rock? You ruddy well are now.
More detail and specification