- Think of it as a really, really long-range plan for a tree house.
- Everything you need to grow your own giant redwood
- Use it as a garage for your truck, a flat for your nan
- Will teach you the virtues of patience
- Slightly shorter than Big Ben
Known as the Sequoiadendron Giganteum to scientists and ancient Latin scholars, to your average tree-fan it’s simply called the Giant Redwood. The world’s largest tree (by volume).
Each kit contains a germination seed-cup, plastic ‘incubation’ bag, instructions and a selection of seeds. Everything you need to get your giant garden growing… everything but sunlight, water, nutrient rich soil, patience and a whole lot of space.
Growing to a record height of almost 95 metres and over 17 metres in diameter you know we’re talking about some tremendously tall timber.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification