- Sick of your houseplants going extinct?
- Each diminutive dino sips just the right amount of water drinks water
- No over or under-watering!
- Grow your own wild strawberry, sweet basil or four-leaf clover
- Made of ceramic so you can keep 'em as little pals after the plant has grown
If you're bored of watching the slow and steady mass-extinction of your houseplants, it's about time you got your hands on one of our Greenzaurus Drinking Dinosaur Planters.
These cute cretaceous companions require almost no effort to keep alive, just fill their little bowls with water and they'll casually slurp it up through their large, protruding tongues whenever they're thirsty. No over or under-watering!
Take your pick from three miniature dinosaurs, each with a different plant nestled upon their shoulders – wild strawberry, sweet basil or four-leaf clover. When the plants eventually get too large and need re-potting you can either re-use your Greenzaurus with another herb or turn them into adorable ceramic ornaments.
More detail and specification