Love it as much as we do?
- Ten hand-picked miniatures from That Boutique-y Whisky Company
- Each 5cl dram features a unique illustrated label design
- Classy Sex Pistols-esque vinyl sleeve packaging
- The perfect way to expand your whisky horizons
Ve - Suitable for Vegans
This isn't a selection of classic whisky-themed tunes (sorry Thin Lizzy fans) – this is a curated collection of the very tastiest drams from That Boutique-y Whisky Company
"Who are That
Boutique-y Whisky Company?" we hear you shriek. Well, not only do they source and bottle limited-edition
whiskies from the World's most obscure distilleries, but they adorn each of their labels with some seriously f*cking cool illustrations (in case you hadn't noticed from the Sex Pistol-inspired packaging). Over the years they've attracted a devoted cult following and produced a huge range of award-winning
blended malts and blends. Intrigued?
The Greatest Hits of Whisky vol. 1
contains ten different 5cl miniatures and it's quite the line-up!
- Teaninich (10 Year Old)
- Bourbon Whiskey No. 1 (24 Year Old)
- Royal Brackla (12 Year Old)
- Speyside No. 3 (6 Year Old)
- Auchroisk (12 Year Old)
- Blended Whisky No. 2 (22 Year Old)
- Cotswolds (3 Year Old)
- Irish Single Malt No. 1 (14 Year Old
- Dufftown (10 Year Old)
- Islay No. 3 (13 Year Old)
Whether you're just getting into whisky or a seasoned connoisseur looking to expand your boozy horizons, make sure you get stuck into this awesome selection.
Bring on Volume 2!
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification