We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Calling all night owl Potterheads: we have a solution for you
- Reading in the dark made easy, anywhere
- Perfect for late night Potter marathons
- Powered by USB cable or batteries, the choice is yours
- Officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise, of course
Remember the good ol’ days of tearing through the latest Harry Potter book by torchlight after dark, hoping to finish it before all your mates and that your parents wouldn’t wise up and confiscate your copy in the name of ‘saving your eyesight’ or some other nonsense?
Well, now you can relive those precious memories - with an upgrade! This Golden Snitch is a seriously convenient reading light, perfect for when the ceiling light is overkill. Use the clip to attach it to your book for bright reading anywhere, it’s unbelievably portable.
So much so that you could use it on the train to Hogwarts, or in Ron’s flying car, or on Hagrid’s motorbike! Make sure you stick some batteries in it before doing that though, unless the Hogwarts Express has USB ports built-in these days.
More detail and specification