Love it as much as we do?
- Finally, a drinking game for all the gin lovers out there
- 12 green plastic glasses with gold rims
- 4 lemon and lime-coloured ping pong balls
- Rules on the back – in case you get drunk and forget how to play
- Prosecco Pong has a new playmate – classy drinking games are IN
Exotic botanicals, fancy artisan tonic water, thin slivers of cucumber draped delicately amongst the ice – gin can be such a distinguished beverage.
Can be. Though probably not when you're in the heat of a manic and messy game of Gin Pong.
This inspired drinking game comes with 12 green and gold-rimmed plastic glasses (those garish red cups just wouldn't sit right) and four lemon and lime coloured ping pong balls.
The makers have even included a handy Gin Pong etiquette guide and a set of rules on the back of the box – in case you forget how to play after a couple of games.
More detail and specification