Love it as much as we do?
- Contains 60 simple yet sophisticated gin cocktail and punch recipes
- Instant cocktail connoisseur bragging rights
- Each intoxicating creation is beautifully illustrated with original artwork
- Features both old favourites and new ways to use the ol' juniper juice
- Author Jassy Davis really knows her s*it
Bored of gin and tonics? Well, obviously not. But sometimes a change is good. Changes are statistically sometimes good. That increases to ‘nearly always good’ when you add gin into the equation. Are you going to argue with our boozy mathematics? Didn’t think so.
And with plenty of historical knowledge about your favourite tipple along the way, this tipsy trip back in time is an investment in your education.
Each of the recipes in this little gem are beautifully illustrated so you have something gorgeous to gaze upon while you’re wondering where you put that cocktail shaker.
This brilliant botanical beverage is more versatile than you ever dreamt.
More detail and specification