Added to basket!
Giant Pink Elephant Sprinkler
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Gloriously-oversized summer heatwave essential
- This magnificent creature is seven feet tall!
- Quickly inflates and connects to any standard garden hose
- Just pump it up, turn on the tap and away you go
- Comes with anchoring panels to secure it with pegs or weights
- Easy to deflate and pack flat to store in the off-season
You can stop rubbing your eyes now, this isn't another drunken (trunken?) hallucination – you're actually seeing a Giant Pink Elephant, spraying a glorious drizzle of water from its lovely curvaceous trunk.
Standing at seven feet tall, this towering miracle of nature is surprisingly quick to inflate (with a pump) and connects to any regular garden hose. Simply pump it up, turn on the tap, and get ready to prance gaily around your backyard beneath the refreshing Niagara-like deluge!
There's no fear of this magnificent beast toppling over or floating away, the kit comes with four anchoring tabs so you can peg it to the lawn or weigh it down with some hefty rocks.
Whether you're battling a heatwave, nurturing your lawn, looking for poolside entertainment or just want to sit back and admire the greatest garden water feature known to man – stampede your way to that 'Add to Basket' button and get yourself a Giant Pink Elephant Sprinkler.
More detail and specification