- To be or not to be... deliriously high on sugar
- Weighs a gut-busting 2.3kg
- Packs in 6,000 mouthwatering calories
- Keeping dentists and dieticians in business since 2014
- The perfect cranial centre-piece for your Halloween party
- Satisfy your cannibalistic tendencies in a safe and sugary way
- Carving knife not included
Got a bit of a sweet tooth? This Giant Gummy Skull has a whole gob full of the damned things. Along with a juicy jawbone, a sugary scalp, a couple of enticing eye-sockets, a nauseatingly-sweet nasal cavity and a delicious pair of chewy cheek bones.
The shameless alliteration stops now, and here comes the cold hard facts:
This bony behemoth (sorry) stands at 20cm tall and weighs 2.3kg. That's about half the weight of an actual human head, so you probably won't be surprised to learn that this monstrous piece of confectionery packs in a gut-busting 6000 calories.
We'd say that it looks too good to eat, but it comes in two mouth-watering flavours – Cherry and Blue Raspberry.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification