- Feast upon a powerful chocolate behemoth
- Weighs a monstrous 2.5kg, the ultimate Easter Egg Hunt prize
- Decorated with large milky buttons & speckled with chocolate dust
- More than enough chocolate to last you through Easter & beyond
- A valiant hen may have died to bring you this egg, worth it though
We mourn the tragic loss of the brave chicken that laid it, but at two and a half kilograms there's no denying that this is a phenomenal creation. Why settle for a boring regular-sized Easter treat when you could have a Giant Easter Egg instead?
Standing proudly at 40cm high with a portly 30cm at its widest part, this monstrous ovum is made from thick, milk chocolate, decorated with white chocolate buttons and speckled with chocolate dust.
This majestic egg packs in a powerful 14,000 calories – so rather than shelling out on a trolley-load of flimsy little supermarket eggs, just sink your teeth into this towering Chocolate behemoth.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification