- Made using a traditional moonshine recipe
- Presented in mason jar with screw cap lid - perfect for sharing swigs
- Made from corn, just like the bootleggers do it
- Have your mates around for a hoedown
- Perfect for the drinker who done tried everything, y’all
Made using an original recipe, Georgia Moonshine offers a unique taste of the south. Turning traditional whisky-wisdom on its head, these spirits are proudly ‘less than 30 days old’, making for a distinctive and (unsurprisingly) strong flavour.
Inspired by an old NASCAR tradition, where drivers would swig from a communal jar before each race, you can enjoy a selection of three flavours: Original, Peach or Lemonade. (Although driving afterwards is strongly discouraged).
Presented in the traditional 750ml Mason jar now you too can enjoy the fun of 'bootlegged' hillbilly liquor, without the explosions, dubious family relations and instantaneous liver damage.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification