- Predict the future, Westeros-style
- Full 78 card deck featuring major and minor arcana
- Comes with luxurious, gold-foiled presentation box
- Hardback guidebook included for the beginners amongst you
- Beautiful illustrations from the world of Game of Thrones on every card
Seize the chance to be the George R. R. Martin of your social circle and dish out death to your nearest and dearest - figuratively speaking, of course. The Death card doesn’t ACTUALLY mean death, get with the times!
The Lovers are now Jon and Ygritte, Bran is The Hermit, Arya is Death and good ol' Tyrion is the fool. But you're going to have to buy them if you want to find out the others.
The 78 card deck of tarot cards is truly exquisite. So luxurious are its illustrations and finish that it could even hold its own against the traditional Rider-Waite deck. Do Aleister Crowley’s tarot cards come in a beautiful presentation box with a hardback guidebook? Didn’t think so.
More detail and specification