- When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die
- Buy, sell and trade your way to the Iron Throne
- With infamous locations such as Craster’s Keep and Kings Landing
- Comes with NEW Iron Throne chance card holder that plays the theme!
- Unlike the TV series, killing everyone sadly won't help you win the game
Winter is coming...
No, quite literally. Soon it'll be dark by 10am and your evenings will be chilly and Simon Cowell heavy. OR you could gather some pals and battle it out for dominion over the realms of men.
With brand new updated locations, this glorious collectors edition lets players purchase Hardhome (Old Kent Road) and the The Cave of The Three-Eyed Raven (Whitechapel) in return for a song, or collect the landed gentry’s debts in King’s Landing (Mayfair) for the cost of an Iron Throne.
A few changes have been made, namely the old top hat being swapped for a glorious crown and that measly dog for a Greyjoy Kraken - but the object of the game and rules are unaltered.
And we haven't even mentioned the best bit yet! Don't let those Chance cards slide around the table homelessly. Stick them in the Iron Throne included in the box! And, get this, it plays the Game of Thrones theme. For quite a long time. It's not quite the uncut 6 minute version but it's certainly up there.
(Weirdly, the board still has Free Parking and a Jail run by a whistle-blowing cop. Not really sure what's up with that. Perhaps it's for parking dragons in.)
More detail and specification