- Dare you play the Game of Phones?
- A modern day bloodbath: GOP is a battle of smartphones skills
- Race to find the weirdest things on your smartphone to win
- You'll be asked to 'reveal a selfie' or 'show the last photo you took'
- You'll also be horrendously embarrassed
Forget dragons, swords and familial betrayal, you're about to embark on a quest more treacherous than you could ever imagine. When you play the game of phones, you win or you die.
While you won't get murdered or eaten by a direwolf we wouldn't advise getting too comfortable just yet. This battle of smartphone skills will see you tapping faster and thinking cooler than everyone else around you.
With prompts including find the best #selfie' or 'show the last photo you took', you can bet your bottom dollar you'll be in for some embarrassment. The up side? You get to laugh at other peoples embarrassing stuff, and there's nothing on earth so enjoyable.
This fast-paced, witty and exhilaratingly snappy card game is a 21st century staple and even after playing it approximately 25 times over we still can't get enough. This. Is. Gold. Take our word for it. Or don't. Either way, we're off to enjoy another round of Game of Phones.
More detail and specification