- A tiny Gameboy on your wrist
- Officially licensed Nintendo watch
- Extremely satisfying buttons to fiddle with
- Nostalgic Super Mario Land alarm sounds
- Watches don’t get cooler than this
That snappy gold Casio is nice but you’re due an upgrade in the retro timepiece department - say hello to the official Nintendo Game Boy Watch.
We’ve shrunk down the original beefy grey handheld, given it all the time keeping features you could ask for and mounted it to a comfy, durable rubber strap.
Can we take a second to appreciate that, finally, someone is making gaming accessories for adults that are classy and won’t fall apart after five seconds like the sad merchandise of yesteryear?
Not just a pretty (clock)face, this beauty tells the time, date, lights up and has a real Super Mario Land alarm. What more could you ask for? Except for maybe Tetris playing capabilities - we’re working on it.
More detail and specification