- A glorious spoof sure to get all Trekkies hot under the collar
- 64 pages of enthralling adventures
- Go boldly where no parody has gone before
- Packing iconic moments and characters from the original series
- Hailed as a "candidate for Best Trek book ever"
Are you well acquainted with Vulcan greetings, The Enterprise and going where no man has gone before? Then this is one for you.
Bursting with master comedy on an interplanetary scale alongside oodles of glorious illustrations, this is 64 pages of Trekkie gold.
The phasers are truly set to stun with this one. You'll be joining Kirk and Spock as they go boldly where no parody has gone before. Sure to help cadets of all ages master the art of reading alongside their favourite Starfleet officers, including Klingons, Romulans, Andorians, and Gorn beam
Get ready to beam up some serious fun.
More detail and specification