- Finally a charger small enough to keep on you at all times
- Absolutely tiny – just 3.3cm x 2.3cm x 1.3cm
- Provides you with 20-30 minutes of much needed talk time
- Made of die-cast aluminium with miniature jerry-can features
- Feel like you're glugging actual petrol into your phone's empty tank
- You'd be an absolute fuel not to buy it!
Where most portable chargers fall short is that they're just too big and bulky. It becomes a dilemma, a conscious choice to carry one with you. You don't want to take your bag so you end up leaving it at home, only to rue your decision later when your mobile is in dire need of power. Fuel is the world's smallest phone charger and it's compact enough to carry with you at all times.
Measuring up at a mere 3.3cm x 2.3cm x 1.3cm, and stuffed (somehow!?) with a rechargeable 220mA battery, this feisty little fuel-cell is designed to give you around 20-30 minutes of extra talk time or up to a couple more hours of standby, depending on how you use your phone.
Make no mistake, this isn't the type of charger to keep your phone fully juiced-up on a long weekend away, but it's there for you when you really need it, easily attached to keys or slipped into a pocket – so you can make that call, send that email or find out where the hell you are.
Die-cast from aluminium and sporting miniature jerry can features, just pop the cap, insert the micro-USB nozzle into you mobile and glug some potent liquid energy into your phone's empty tank.
More detail and specification