- Right the wrongs of England's World Cup campaign
- Sturdy, regulation-sized table
- Made entirely from sustainable raw materials
- Can be quickly assembled without glue, screws or tools
- Folds down flat so that it's completely portable
- Includes beer holders and a passive amplifier for your phone
- A blank canvas for you to decorate as you please
- Distinctly better value than buying a fancy wooden one
Clear a space in the lounge/loft/man-cave because the Flat Pack Cardboard Foosball Table is here to bring everyone's favourite fast-paced football frenzy into your home.
Regulation-sized and made from 100% sustainable raw materials, it features everything you'd expect from a Foosball Table and more – but at a fraction of the price. Score sliders, four beer holders (though try not to spill anything) and even a handy amplifier for your smartphone.
It arrives flat-packed and can be quickly assembled without the need for any glue, screws or tools. But best of all it folds back down into an easy-to-carry package so that it's completely portable.
Sure it's not quite the beer-stained mahogany beast you're used to down the local drinking hole, but it's not trying to be. This sturdy and stylish stadium is perfect for taking round to your mates house for a kick-about and it won't continuously charge you 50p (nowadays £1!) for the privilege.
More detail and specification