Love it as much as we do?
- Stop using a flimsy unicycle to carve through your pizza
- Slice your pizza like a hipster
- Looks just like a Fixie Bike and comes with a handy stand
- Two cutting wheels so it's twice as effective as a regular slicer
- Brand new colours now available!
You don't see many people on unicycles these days. Why? Two wheels are just better. So why does everyone slice their pizza with a single wheel like a fool? The world is crying out for the Fixie Bike Pizza Cutter.
Looking just like a shrunken version of its real-life counterpart, this single-speed slicer uses both of its wheels to carve through your pizza – meaning it's at least twice as good as any other pizza cutter in the world. Available in six striking colour combos and with its own handy stand, you can proudly leave it out on display, ready to ride at any time.
This miniature two-wheeled wonder effortlessly navigates through poorly parked pepperoni, around deep puddles of chilli oil and straight through red
lights peppers. Saddle up.
More detail and specification