Love it as much as we do?
- Wrap a concerningly realistic rubber fish around your feet
- Line-caught rubber sliders, fresh outta the North Sea
- Two sizes, for small and large feeted fish fans
- For the trendy pal who’s still trying to make ‘sea punk’ happen
- Makes a satisfying little slapping sound when you walk
Guys. Put those faux fur Fenty sliders in the bin. There’s a new summer shoe in town and it is… quite something.
These fishy flip flops are a bream come true. Look at them. We don’t even need to describe them, you can tell.
We would say the designer did it for the halibut, but they clearly put a lot of work into these. From scales to tail, these eye catching examples of haute couture excellence are worryingly intricate and realistic. Thank goodness embedding smells in shoes isn’t a thing yet.
We won’t carp on about it, they’re honest to cod amazing. Right, that’s enough puns. Maybe one more. We’re all about that bass. There we are.
More detail and specification