- A premium whiskey with a cheeky twist
- Perfectly balanced, silky smooth and seriously easy to drink
- May be infused with the magical healing powers of Saint Feckin
- Winner of a number of prestigious whiskey-tasting accolades
- Proudly distilled in Northern Ireland
- Delicious neat, on the rocks or as a lively cocktail mixer
- It's feckin' tasty
Contrary to its cheeky name, this premium liquor is far too good to be associated with some alcoholic, Tourettes-ridden priest on Craggy Island. Feckin Irish Whiskey is a blend of the highest quality Irish Malt and grain whiskey, distilled in traditional copper pot stills amongst the rolling hills of Northern Ireland.
Perfectly balanced, this playful spirit has its own unique character and delivers a silky smooth, honeyed finish with gentle malty notes. It's won a number of prestigious whiskey-tasting accolades, and deservedly so.
Ancient Irish folklore tells that there once lived a Saint Feckin who wielded supernatural healing abilities; and whilst we're not claiming for one moment that this whiskey also possesses these mythical powers, it is pretty feckin' tasty.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification