- Neatly scribble away the pain of our futile human existence
- 112 profanity-filled colouring-in pages to soothe your soul
- Blunt and sweary front cover to stop people from interrupting your flow
- Cheaper and more effective than yoga classes and therapy sessions
- An edgy alternative to the average pretentious colouring-in book
Stop penning that angry resignation letter, put the paracetamol back in the bathroom cupboard and embrace the healing powers of colouring in!
As long as you keep on colouring in, you'll never be stressed. Fact. Finished one drawing? Just move onto the next, stay inside the lines, keep your mind niiiice and distracted from the horrible real world.
And if some inconsiderate pig decides to interrupt your higher state of mindfulness, just gently lift up this book and show them the front cover. F*ck Off I'm Still Colouring. Hopefully, they'll get the message and leave you to it.
Brimming with 112 foul-mouthed colouring-in pages, this motivational book is the sweary stress-relief we all desperately need.
More detail and specification