- Contains collagen to build up, moisturise and firm your skin
- Plump out those lifeless cheeks (along with your thighs and hips)
- Also contains natural fungus 'Changa' – packed full of antioxidants
- Tastes like it's good for you
- A lot cheaper and less aggressive than irreversible plastic surgery
- Confectionery's answer to the 'Fountain of Youth'
Forget about slapping on that expensive face mask from the Dead Sea, sack your team of reckless plastic surgeons and roll back the years with Facelift Chocolate instead.
These cheeky treats contain a healthy dose of Collagen – the fabled wonder protein that builds up, moisturises and firms your delicate skin. It's a lot less aggressive than those brutal, face-paralysing injections – now you can quite literally eat yourself beautiful.
As if this wasn't enough, the chunky 50g bar also contains a naturally occurring Finnish fungus known as Chaga, which is packed full of antioxidants and has been used for centuries to rebuild skin and repair pigment.
So if you're starting to look like the love child of Keith Richards and Gordon Ramsey, just stuff your face with this miracle elixir.
More detail and specification