(Not sure which digital camera to get? Check out our comparison guide.)
The Epsilon 2.1 is the latest addition to the Digital Dream range and now includes an impressive 2.1 megapixel resolution along with its flash and colour LCD display - stealing the original Epsilon 1.3's position as the best sub Â£100 digital camera we've come across.
SD (Secure Digital) Memory Upgrade
- 1.5" Colour TFT Screen
- Built-in flash
- 2.1 mega-pixel resolution
- True video capability (with sound)
- Macro lens
- 8MB on-board memory, expandable to 256MB with SD (SecureDigital) cards
- A/V output - playback through your video/TV
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 4 x Digital Zoom
The standard Epsilon 2.1 ships with 8MB of built-in memory. To hold more photos at higher resolution you can buy additional 128MB SD (SecureDigital) cards - either on their own or save money when you buy them with the camera itself!
to buy SD (SecureDigital) cards separately.
More detail and specification