This is only available at Firebox!
- Elodie the unicorn has morphed into an umbrella
- An umbrella that lights up with 8 multicolour LEDs!
- Liquid-reactive pattern changes colour when in contact with water
- Wonderful 3D details like her majestic horn and delicate little horsey ears
- It lights up and changes colour! What more do you want?!
It’s a big fat cliche but we Brits are no strangers to rain, so you can rest assured we know how to make a damn good umbrella. Sprinkle a little bit of fairy dust into the brolly machine and you get this!
Elodie, our favourite unicorn, is back in the form of this perfect parasol that lights up and changes colour when in contact with water!
Simply flick the little switch on the handle to illuminate the multicolour LEDs - there’s even a dimmer switch if you want romantic mood lighting for your rainy stroll.
As for the liquid reactive bits, the cute little clusters of hearts and stars on take on ombre rainbow hues when in contact with water. And there’s a lot of them to go round with that 34” diameter so prepare your eyes for a full spectrum magical unicorn lightshow.
More detail and specification