- People's craziest concoctions depicted by a guy called Jim
- Hailing from the explosively inventive Tumblr account
- Think Nigella Lawson eating a plate of processors
- Wittty, imaginative and a million tonnes of fun
- Digital culture at its absolute freakin' finest
100% the most incredible Tumblr of all time ever, 'Jim'll Paint It' has now arrived in coffee table book form. Hell. Fu*cking. Yeah.
What sort of wonderfully illustrated content can you expect? Think “Dear Jim, please paint me a Tyrannosaurus Rex playing Connect 4 with Heston Blumenthal on a lake of fire whilst a Care Bear watches them lustfully” or perhaps “please paint me Jimi Hendrix explaining to an owl on his shoulder what a stick of chalk is, near a forest”. Glorious stuff.
You name it. He'll paint it. A collection of incredibly high tech and sophisticated MS Paint pieces depicting all your wildest dreams. Behold the selected works of one of the finest and most beautifully bizarre artists of our day.
More detail and specification