- Detachable twin magnetic speakers - two for the price of one!
- Separate them to create wide stereo soundscapes
- Easily re-connect them for supreme portability
- Surprisingly impressive 3W power output
- Connect via Bluetooth (10m range)
- Particularly fun if you own lots of metallic furniture
We defy you to find a more attractive
pair of portable speakers than The Duet
This pill-shaped powerhouse has all the usual mod cons – beefy 3W power output
, lots of deep bass and soaring treble, Bluetooth connectivity, rechargeable battery. So what’s all the fuss about?
The Duet is in fact two
speakers joined together by the wonders of magnetism – just pull them apart and position them as you please to instantly fill your space with rich stereo sound
. They easily reconnect with a satisfying magnetic ‘snap’ when you want to stow them away or pop them in a bag.
- Watching a movie on your laptop? Treat yourself to some luxurious surround sound
- Like to sing while you’re cooking? Stick 'em on the fridge
- Party in the park? Spread those speakers out and make your presence felt!
In short – it’s near enough two portable speakers for the price of one and the sound quality is superb. As a knock-off Nike advert would say – Just Duet.
More detail and specification