- The most fun way to really get to know your friends
- Uncover old stories, rumours and truisms
- Includes 250 provocative cards
- Learn how you all truly feel about one another
Which of your
friends is most like to...
- Have a heart-to-heart with a homeless person
- Not even come to your funeral
- Get countless bruises and have no idea why
- Know all three levels of Charmander's evolution
- Have sex with themselves if they could
These are the sorts of questions and accusations you'll face whilst playing Drunk Stoned or Stupid
. This boisterous party game begins with a card being read aloud, each player then argues which member of the group is most likely to commit this "offence" and why; based on the body of evidence the nominated judge then decides who deserves the card. The first player to get seven cards is the loser.
In no time you're sharing stupid stories
, dragging old skeletons out of the closet and furiously defending yourself from "false" accusations. There's not a winner per se, but it is
the most fun way to really
get to know each other.
More detail and specification