Love it as much as we do?
- The colouring and activity book for serious businesspeople
- Colour in mind-numbing illustrated corporate idioms
- Follow mazes to help you (literally) get out of your comfort zone
- A good idea graveyard for all your ignored suggestions
- 'Punch the page' (with handy targets) for those really bad days
- Sweet relief for weary office dwellers
Draw What Success Looks Like
helps you purge your soul from all the stresses of the working day, through good old-fashioned activities and colouring-in
As well as colouring-in corporate buzzwords and creating your own 'praise sandwiches', this book contains all manner of activities to sooth your weary, over-worked brain
. A maze to help you (literally) get out of your comfort zone, a good idea graveyard for all of your ignored suggestions, even a resignation letter template for when you finally pluck up the courage to quit
. There's even a 'punch page' with illustrated targets for those days when you require instant relief.
Another essential "self help" book from the makers of '100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings'
More detail and specification