- Indulge your over-sized sugar cravings
- Luxurious pink strawberry glaze with coloured sprinkles
- Filled with polystyrene balls as opposed to jam and custard
- Hard wearing and water-repellent cover
- Hold it aloft and pretend to be Lard Lad from 'The Simpsons'
If you thought the mighty 'Cronut' was revolutionary, think again. It's no longer about flaky pastry and decadent cream fillings, it's about water-repellent canvas and millions of tiny polystyrene balls. We present to you, the Doughnut Bean Bag.
Everyone knows that there's a whole host of ways to approach doughnut consumption – do you ruthlessly lick off the topping, seek out the elusive jam hole or just gobble it up and get sugar in your eyebrows? This plump patisserie pillow possesses a similar joyous versatility – sit on it, kneel on it, sprawl across it, rest your weary feet upon it, just don't try and eat it.
Every home needs preposterously over-sized bakery goods; so if you really appreciate your living space you should put a ring on it.
More detail and specification